Welcome


So I saw this movie "Big Trouble in Little China" back when I was a kid. In it, there was this wise old guru who said (paraphrasing), "Knowledge is like a salad bar, take what you want, and leave the rest".

That is my vision of this blog I am creating. I have some knowledge from my 44 years of existence on this Earth. Likewise, I would like for you to participate as well. If you want to post something, please send me an email, and I can hook you up with writing privileges if I like you, or send me the entire article and I will probably post it (I may substitute any swear words), whether it is about politics, mechanics, relationships, style tips or whatever. I would like to build a base of regular commenters.

Please, keep the comments rated PG-13. (No nudity or gore). I don't care if the discussion flows off topic, but if you are being belligerent or targeting people, or posting spam relentlessly, I may give a warning and then I will cut you off. Hopefully, this will become a fruitful endeavor. I don't have any curse words restricted, but if you continue to use foul language, I will be less tolerant of crappy behavior.

Since I am going to start posting regularly, the schedule I'm going to try to follow will be like this:
Monday through Friday at 1 AM Mountain Time Zone. One good article per week, 4 re-posts or short blurbs the other days at a minimum.  If there is an urgent news story, I will post immediately (usually in middle of day)

Good weightlifting blog here: https://teamwbfitness.com/

Disqus Channels Link Here: https://disqus.com/home/explore/channels/

Jim Johnson aka "chef"

saladchef75@gmail.com

(Modified 20190508)

Comments

_