WB Archives 20171123 - Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time to be with friends and family, but that doesn’t mean it is a time to forget our long term goals. Managing a Thanksgiving feast is no easy feat. For those of you who are cycling carbs it is good to play the turkey day as a carb refueling day and just go wild. But do yourself a favor and remember, prioritize protein. Eat so much protein that you feel full and then, after you can’t eat any more, enjoy anything you want.

However, before you get yourself tucked in for the feast make sure you make it to the gym. I am  currently in a rest phase before I pick up my next program in January so I will be hitting the stair climber for a full hour of intense intervals just for a good sweat.

Will you be lifting weights? Doing cardio? Doing a circuit workout? Comment below and let us know what you plan to do to make your muscles scream and to feel the pump.

Just remember: Prioritize Protein


 - For those of you new to Salad Bar, WB Fitness aka. Frankie Five Angels let me steal his posts so I don't have to write so much. 

Comments

_