A Few of My Favorite Things - By Toad


One thing I do is watch liberal TED Talks, because it is important to know what the Globalists are thinking. They are destroying my country, my civilization, my way of life like a plague of vermin. Why? Why do they not know they will starve too? They will even preferentially starve.

Well, Sun Tzu said, "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
So I watch TED Talks. Listen to this:  How not to be ignorant about the world | Hans and Ola Rosling
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5xF-UYgdg&feature=youtu.be
 
The Globalists have to be feeling pretty good about themselves.

So I'm trying to watch this from a Globalist perspective, and I hear, "This is a triumph, I'm making a note here huge success, It's hard to overstate my satisfaction." And if you don't particularly give a crap about the USA and think white people are the same as everyone else, it is huge.
Billions of poor people moving up in income, life expectancy, education. It doesn't matter that white American incomes drop, or that white American life expectancy is dropping, because for a globalist, what is 30 million white American lives compared to the 3 billion lives the globalists are saving?
"We do what we must because we can; For the good of all of us, Except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake; You just keep on trying till you run out of cake; And the Science gets done; And you make a neat gun; For the people who are still alive.
Psychopaths playing with cut out figures.





Comments

_