The Three Branches



We know the three main branches in the Manosphere (I still don't like that word) with different philosophies on how to navigate women in our modern world. We have the PUA crowd, Traditionalists, and MGTOW's.

PUAs are the men who do things like lift weights, work on their social skills, and improve their status to get sex, but will not commit to any woman on the long term. We have the traditionalist crowd or those who will refocus their energy on having the traditional home with a wife and kids, despite the social and legal issues facing us today. Then we have the MGTOW group, those who will distance themselves as best they can from women to avoid any negative repercussions like STD's, divorce, or child support. For one reason or another, these groups seem to struggle getting along.

What if they are all right? I certainly can see the point in all three of these branches. I would like more sex, I want a traditional home with children, and I also want to keep myself safe from any ill effects. The problem is, you cannot have it all. Just like a woman struggles between a family and a career, we struggle between these 3 points. It is not a perfect world, neither will it ever be.

But also, with each faction comes serious complications. A PUA will struggle with things like constantly working to keep his value up, having fornication trophies (STDs and bastards) and the moral implications of sleeping around. A traditionalist may not have those problems, but he has the real chance of becoming an unappreciated work horse, or getting divorce raped. MGTOW guys, won't have either, but neither will he have a woman in his life, and may have years of isolation to deal with.

Whatever choice you make, you will feel that is the right choice for you. I chose to dedicate my life to having a moral wife and kids, and so far it has worked out. I don't think I will ever get my dream of riding a Harley for several years on the open road or having a threesome with bikini models, but I made my choice in life, and I enjoy having a large family with the prospects of grand kids in a decade or so. I know I am sticking my neck out a mile having a wife stay at home with six kids to take care of. Maybe something happens and I find myself alone and broke some day. Then, it would be time to buy a motorcycle and head out on the open road.

You may not ascribe to the other two factions, but that does not mean you have to shut them out completely either. From the PUA crowd, I have learned many things to woo my wife and get better, more regular sex from her. From the MGTOWs, I have learned the importance of taking care of myself and not just follow my wife with a "yes ma'am" attitude. I am sure some of you have learned from traditionalists the importance of having a moral constitution and ways to build a stronger, healthier family.

Your journey in life is different than mine, which is different from anyone else's. To say you have all the answers would be asinine. We all have different priorities, risks, skills, strengths, experiences, weaknesses, and different people surrounding us. We are fifth dimensional creatures (length, width, height, time, and choice). We can choose what we want to do in life. We are not sixth dimensional creatures with a flex capacitor. What choices we make, we cannot take back. Make it a good one.

Comments

_