Old Sluts Part 4 - That Fishy Smell






It has been over two decades, but one evening, I was settling down for bed at my parents' house in the middle of winter. It was maybe 11 o'clock at night, and I hear a knocking at the door and my dad answering it. I thought it was odd, because we lived out in the country and I didn't hear any cars. Soon enough, I hear a "JIM!". It was one of my closest friends, Ted.

"Dude, I'm stuck, can you pull me out?"

I grumble, "Hold on, let me get dressed"

I flip on the lights and throw some pants.  "Ok, come on in" while I am grabbing my shirt and shoes.

"Dude, smell my finger"

He didn't have to get his finger close to my face before I smelt it. It was this vile, rancid, smell of tuna and sour mash. I just about choked.

"Pretty gross huh?, I fingered Michelle then we got stuck wheelin'", he quietly said.

Sure enough, downstairs was Michelle all bundled up in a coat making awkward conversation with my dad. We hop into my Blazer and we grab some chain to pull him out. We drive about 1-1/2 miles past all these cookie marks in the road and pull him out of the borrow-pit.  It was a pretty fun night, but I probably would have forgotten it if he didn't make me smell his finger. He owed me for that one.

The smell is bad, especially for some particular women. Michelle was still in high school at the time riding the carousel, and I know she rode out the carousel to the end. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like by the time she got into her 30's.

Bacterial vaginosis is a condition where women get a high buildup of bacteria  in their vagina and anal region. It is most common in woman during their reproductive years. The number of sexual partners increases the likelihood and intensity of this condition. Also, overall hygiene and the immune system plays a huge part. Simply put, with each guy that she has sex with, she gets new bacteria colonies transmitted to her. The more variety of men, the more variety of bacteria.

Monogamous relationships do not have the same problem. She does not have new cultures inserted into her. I never had an issue with my wife in that department.

Comments

_