WB Archives 20180112 - Welcome to the Weekend



Welcome To The Weekend

Hey Team Beater,
Happy Friday. I want to remind you guys who worked your asses off all week not to use the weekend as a chance to give back your hard earned gains. You don’t set your paycheck on fire at the end of the week so you certainly shouldn’t toss all your hard work in the gym in the garbage by spending the whole weekend eating and drinking crap.
Today I am leaving an open forum to ask you guys what you plan to do this weekend to get your workouts in. In the spirit of always giving as much as I ask for here is my plan for the weekend.
Saturday Morning
One Full Hour of HIIT Cardio on the Stair climber for some big time calorie and fat burns
30 minute Ab Circuit
Functional Stretching and Foam Rolling
Sunday Morning
My last JUST THE TIP workout including 30 minutes of cardio at the end
Monday
Well, I have been talking about it for months now. Monday is the 15th and it is time to go. I will do the first of my full scale workouts and officially be off of my break and back on routine.
So, chime in on what you are going to do for the weekend or what your fitness goals are or ask a question or toss out some tips. Team WB Fitness is, first and foremost, a team and we are all in this together.
It is my most sincere goal that by spring you guys will either be gods or corpses.

Let’s get it.

Comments

_