WB Archives 20180115 - Day One

 

Day 1 Is Finally Here

Well team, after many months of being out of the gym recuperating from my last hard push and recovering from some minor injuries, I am finally back on program. Months ago I set 1/15 at my starting date and here it is.
I am pleased to say that it was not a disappointment. Day one in the gym in earnest I could feel the energy pumping through me. My stats are off right now as are my measurements, but I know my body and how it reacts so I am not worried.
I must say that the energy and exuberance that I woke up with this morning was absolutely intense. From the moment my eyes were open I was ready to conquer whatever got in front of me.
As per request I will give my starting stats. Standing at 6 foot tall my starting weight is 205 with a body fat percentage of 18-20%. This is far from my ideal, but after taking several months off of the gym and eating whatever I wanted I am pretty happy with this as a start. Last year at the end of program I clocked in at 235 with a body fat % between 10-12. This years goals are slightly different. Getting to 235 took just too much food and getting my body fat under 10 proved nearly impossible. My goal for this year is to clock in at 215 with 8-10% body fat.
For next week I will get some measurements like biceps, chest, quads, etc and, if you like, you can follow that progress too.
I am really pleased to say that JNyx and RHA have joined me in my program and are going to be matching me in both diet and routine.
For people who are interested in 12 week diet and nutrition programs please be in touch with me. I can customize a program to your particular goals and keeping in mind what you have access to and what time you have available. I also do coaching and will check in on you to keep you guys on your grind. So if you are interest be in touch.
On a personal note, according to the site stats there have been 200+ people per day coming to this website. I can’t express how happy it makes me to see so many people interested. I really didn’t know what to expect when I launched and to see so many people coming to the website in such a short time is really fantastic. I would like to thank all of you who come to the site, read the articles, comment and recommend to others. I will keep trying to put out quality content and am always here to field questions, answer comments or just shoot the shit.
So let me know below in the comments if you are on a program or contemplating a program and what your specific goals are.
Thanks again!

Comments

_