Interesting dialogue with a blue piller



He started off with this post:
I am the most idiotic, dumbest, man ever to be blessed with finding my true Twin Flame. I searched for the unicorn named Love since I was about 8; when I realized that people were basically giving lip service, and servitude to the ‘idea’ of a loving, supportive relationship with their chosen mate. Crystal found me, and saved me. She opened the door, and I was pulled into the most exquisite brown eyes, through a gateway that showed me what truly beautiful soul looked like. I the proceeded to be so afraid, I was not deserving of her. I was weak when she needed strength. 

Then I replied;

Uh.......if you are dating a girl with that attitude, and you want to keep her, you need to stop the groveling. She will not respect you if you lick her boots, no one could. If she does not respect you, she will keep her options open and keep looking until she finds someone better. Grow a pear and have some respect for yourself. Treat her good, but don't allow yourself to be a pushover. 

To which he responds;

 You know, that’s pretty much what I realized.  Look I’m gonna be honest here. I was raised in an environment that the women controlled my entire life until I was 26 years old. That means I didn’t argue I didn’t disagree I was pretty much a slave and a scapegoat. Then I found my Darkside, and it wasn’t very nice. However I have never been able to stand up to a woman. I just now, at the age of 39 had it hit me, exactly what I was doing. I could stand up  I can stand up to the biggest baddest person without flinching, but I can’t stand my ground with a woman. So I need advice and I need it quick before she goes away forever. I understand now what I need to do I need to set boundaries I need to quit acting like a little bitch and I need to get my ass back in gear. I’ve already got it all started, I am doing more in these this last three weeks, and I’ve been able to accomplish in the year and a half we were together. I just don’t want her or our son to be gone. 

Comments

_