Watching the Grass Grow - Paolotronized


 This is an old article that I put through the Paolotron 3000. I had to break it up paragraph by paragraph.

It's been about 20 years since I moved out of my parents' home. I went from elementary school near my hometown to the engineering school in western Oregon. Since that day I have no TV at home. Through college, I was very busy with socializing and learning, then serving a mission, going to college and getting married and having my first child while studying. My wife was also against television, so it worked very well for us.

I recently met a story about this couple's slogan about Wigtmar's wedding. As a comment, most television shows like this. Of course, G is an advertising campaign and I can mention other people if I spend time. The horrible messages are a thing, but I usually see many stereotypes, such as superheroes or superheroes, mainly black or stereotyped rocks. repeatedly

If by chance I was in someone else's house, I couldn't help but notice that the TV had changed. Like looking at the grass, one cannot see it on a daily basis. Maybe the Gillette business wall presses, but it's the one. When I watch TV, the players are Homer Simpson and the team, but George Costanza. They already have time, but I haven't seen one. Maybe because it allowed me, I didn't interrupt. It's been 20 years since visiting Bitstar Galactica (The Woman's Club Suzy, The Brady Star (Family Tournament) and Aries (Reply The Klinger)).

Nescio quo familia relationes televisionem habet affectus. Women sunt in hoc obnoxios esse videtur. Hunc enim maxime mulieres vigilantes televisionem naturaliter televisionis ads prosequerentur. Women amore cogitare non sunt reginae septingentae fantasy amoris, "Sex et urbe" in 80s, est "aurea puellae". You must, of course, be comedent to the divorces atque familiam suam praemisit sua et laetetur in vobis. Videre 'Rosanne "et quod videtur esse a rude, non auto-reflecteretur mulier non habemus sequentium instruxeris, videatur« ER "Et quod cogitant mulier a summo cum vitae metus sit dat eis et excitando ad hominum statum. Interested in Simpsons et quasi proposita melius matrimonio iuncti sunt filii Domus et anti munus exemplar videre. Nusquam autem vir fortis et adminicula solum Stultus irridet hanc.

At church, I can tell you which families have TVs at home and which ones do not. Maybe for parents, especially for kids. At their age, they have no proper view of the world. They only know what parents, schools, television and the world around them are learning. Because of their limited experience, and because schools and the media have blocked each other, parents have left to fight it. There is a reason why children become more swish than their older peers, schools and the media.

If you may be wise, but at home you love the cares, care, and then home. If you are married to TV, you need to accept it.


Comments

_