Pussified Men




A coward dies many deaths

This world is full of weak, pussified men. Men whose wives run their homes, who let their boss run roughshod over them, who meekly accept the crap shoveled in their path. They take no effort in working hard to rise above their circumstance, content to wallow in despair and excuse-making instead of DOING something about it.
When I hear men belittled by their wives, or see their children disrespect them, I know I’m looking at a man out of sorts with what they were created to be.

Manhood

Men were created to lead. Sure, most of us will never be a head of state or a 5-star general, but we were designed to lead nonetheless. Testosterone drives the male to greater risk taking and makes him willing to forego pleasure to achieve his goals. Mealy-mouthed fags with their justifications for why they can’t get ahead in life are denying their power.
Don’t look for the quick fix.
Find something you can do well, and do it well. Don’t be afraid to ask for just compensation. Don’t be afraid to shop yourself around. Find your niche and exploit it. It won’t be easy, and it will hurt, but keep on and you’ll come out on the other side better and stronger for it.
Again, don’t wait on opportunity to present itself. Make your opportunity. “Good luck” seems to find men that are willing to take chances in an inordinate percentage. Make your own luck.
Manhood is doing what may be uncomfortable or inconvenient in the near time in order to realize gain in the long term. If you’re constantly flitting from idea to idea, job to job, but no headway is being made, reconsider. Don’t be a pussy.
Today, I will address two key ways we can lead. This is coming from my experience. I’m not a high-powered executive. I don’t live in a metropolitan area, but I can still lead. And you can to.

Husband

A woman NEEDS a man. This is not popular to voice today, but it’s true. From birth to grave a female needs strong male influence in her life. I’ll talk more about this in the next section, but I just wanted to set the tone here.
When you marry that woman, it should not be a decision of fancy. This should be someone you are willing to stay with until death. If she irritates you, DON’T MARRY HER, because she most assuredly will work your nerves even more after the vows. Find the right one. Not the perfect one, because there isn’t one. Not a “soul mate”, that’s a load of crap. Find someone that you are willing to stay with and have her be the mother of your children.
Be the man. Make the decisions. By all means consult her on major decisions, but YOU are the one that makes the final decision. Try to compromise and find a solution that works for both parties, but if it can’t be arrived at make the call and stand by it. If it works out, great, take the credit. If it was the wrong choice, own up to it and learn from it. If you cop out and whine, you’ve failed as a man. Be the rock.
Don’t whine to your wife. About anything. Not the job, not relationships, nothing. A man must be respected and nothing tears down respect faster than seeing someone exhibiting weakness and blaming it on others. I’m not saying you hide your faults from her. She’s going to know them anyway, but don’t be constantly dwelling on negative things. Suck it up, buttercup.
I’ve heard it said that men desire respect, women love. Show your wife that you love her. Tell her. Don’t put on stupid public displays of affection. That’s virtue signalling and she’ll see through it. Again, be her rock. If Indians attacked my homestead I don’t want my wife to be the one fighting them off, or running to another man for help, I want her to call my name in confidence that I’ll save her.
It sickens me to hear of men whose wives don’t respect them. In the guise of “love” you have caved in every time they have tested you. My wife has never said she thought she was stronger than me or better than me in certain areas, especially not in an area of physical ability. Where does a wife get that idea? A weak man who does not exhibit strength and does not keep her in check.
A woman is like nature. Beautiful if tended, but left to her own devices she will grow wild and unruly.

Father

Remember when I said that a woman needs a man? Well, girls and boys do to.
The nuclear family is the bedrock of civilization. One man, one woman, raising children. Not two men nor two women. It doesn’t work that way. The man is the head of the home, followed in authority by the woman, followed by the children. In our world it seems like it’s usually inverted, with the children calling the shots, the woman carrying out the orders, and the man just along for the ride. That is why we are seeing the breakdown of our society.
Who keeps the wife in check? The husband.
Who keeps the children in check? The father.
Is it any wonder that we see an inordinate amount of our crime committed by the black community when the single mother household rate is over 70%? With no fathers to lead, the children basically raise themselves and perpetuate the cycle.
Men, we must accept this responsibility. If you breed those kids you need to raise them. I look at it like this: I have the opportunity to influence a life. Why would I pass on this opportunity? If I don’t rear them, who will? The state? A foster parent? Your children deserve to know and be in the care of their biological parent.
It’s said that girls seek out men like their father to marry. I would put a caveat there. I would say only if the father did his job correctly. Why do “good” girls chase bad boys? Their father’s were pussies who did not demonstrate proper masculinity. Having big muscles and talking loud is not masculinity. Controlling yourself and leading those in your charge is masculinity.
It’s my duty to raise my son to treat others with respect while also defending what is right. We don’t shove ourselves in other’s space, but we will not allow others to invade ours or that of those we love.
I must teach my daughters that their place is in the home. They don’t belong in the world fighting with men for workplace dominance. They are to be nurturers and home makers. Just like their mother is and their grandmothers and their great-grandmothers.
My wife must exhibit submission so that my children expect submission. If my wife runs the home, there is chaos. My son should expect to marry a submissive wife, and you better believe I will have a say in the matter. My daughters will be expected to submit to their husbands. Not saying that my wife has no say in the conduct of the house or in the major decisions of our lives, but I am the CEO.
The buck stops with you, men.
Don’t be a soy boy fag pussy man. Be a rock.


Comments

_