Answering some Love Stinks questions





The other day, the feminist website reposted one of my articles and asked questions. Thought I should answer some.

Why are these "men" so threatened by women? Why do they hate women so much?
"Threatened" isn't the right word. Disgusted would be closer.  There is nothing threatening about a woman, unless you get too close to her. (Except false accusations, but those can be minimized with some good common sense)
And it really isn't hate either. Women are attractive, but dangerous. I've seen lots of guys get their lives destroyed (financially, emotionally, kids taken, even a divorce induced suicide). This article serves as a reminder for men (you did pick this from a men's website) why to stay away from certain women. If you feel this is insulting to you, maybe it is because you identify with this generic stereotype I created.
I'm curious why you think the Proverb is irrelevant? Sure it is (actually about 2900 years) old, but human nature is human nature. That is one of the points I make with the old references. Biology is fairly constant (although technology changes).
Sorry I didn't comment earlier, I deleted my old account here. I was on a hike with my boys and only had time while waiting for them to catch up. Didn't want to take the time to create an account when there are more important things going on. Glad to know you are still thinking of me though.



Comments

_