99 Rules For Men - Part 46






46. Never date an ex of your friend.

Bad karma associated with this rule. I never broke this, but there was this group of 5-6 guys I hung out with in High School. There was this girl in my class that was OK. She was probably a 4, a little chunky, with a dumpy, out of shape body. When I was a sophomore, my freshman friend hooked up with her and they dated for about 3 months. Eventually, they broke up. That following year, she exercised, ate better and lost 20 pounds or more. By the spring of my Junior year, she was a 6.5-7. My older friend (a senior and good with women) dated her.

It all as fine, but this caused a rift between the two guys for some time. My younger friend saw what she became and was jealous. Eventually things ended and the sloppy seconds jokes ensued and they patched up. If things became permanent, this rift could have lasted. Bro's before ho's.

Comments

_