Put in the work, get the rewards (sometimes)



All over the manosphere, you hear nothing but "women are promiscuous, there are no good women out there". Even some of the greater content creators say that. The thing is, the good women are rare, and they are a hot commodity. A relatively good looking, virginal, debt free woman without tattoos will be on the dating market no longer than 2 years at the most (20 to 22), before then, she is not ready for a relationship, after that she will be married off (she wants the D just like all other women but will not until she marries because of her upbringing). Maybe 3-5% of women are like that. If they are on the market for only 2 years, compared to an average woman's 15 years, that shrinks her proportionality down to 0.4% to 0.7% of women on the market.

The thing is, good women are out there, but you have to be the Christian Chad who knows how to detect a sloppy woman's nature and walk away if she's that way. You have to know how to attract the particularly good women, not the typical bar hags. For one thing, if she has unnaturally high moral standards, she is going to expect unnaturally high moral standards from you.

I was a typical kid, relatively slow dating life when I was younger. Easy women disgusted me, and I was still pretty strong in the blue pill mindset with the wife and kids. There was this goofball kid in my high school class that we made fun of for being such a religious square. Then when he was 22, he married this 7-8 woman (20 YO) who was just the total Betty Crocker housewife, I was totally jealous.

By the next year, I decided I wanted that too, so I went his route. Went to church, totally committed myself to my new religion, dated around. The women at church looked at me with suspicion for years, thought it was an act. 3 years later, I served a mission, and neared graduation in engineering. All the time, I worked on my game and physical ability. It took me 6 years of hard work and dedication, but I achieved the goal of a good wife. Met her when she was 20, married her at 23 (I was 29). I still have to put in effort to keep my game up, and see that her morals stay where they should be, but it can be done. Life isn't easy, but it gets much tougher if you try to take the easy route. Been married now for 16 years have 6 kids and little worry about it ending.

So far, I feel like I gambled and won. Would I do it again if my wife died? Probably not, at least at this stage of my life. All the good ones are taken at this point.


Comments

_