WB Archives 20200130 Toxic Masculinity Redux

Toxic Masculinity Redux

So this year’s program, Raw Aggression, has a lot of new components that were built on understandings we learned from some of the weaker elements of last season’s Toxic Masculinity program. This is by no means a way of saying that Toxic Masculinity was a failure, only that we grow as we do and this year will be all the better thanks to the lessons we learned.

That said, there are some components of the Toxic Masculinity program that we are obviously continuing as we work in season 4. Most importantly is the core mood. I know we are only just finishing up our third week, but are you starting to feel that aggressiveness, that harnessed anger, that power that resides within each of us and the will to impose it on the world around? I am. I want to fucking conquer. I don’t have the stride yet, but I feel it coming.

I want you guys to start working towards it consciously. Remember to look people straight in the eye and be fucking angry about it. Remember that if you are walking in a straight line and some dipshit walks in front of you, do not break your stride but walk right into that person even if it means knocking them down. Let the world know that your path will not be violated. This mindset is incredibly important.

This world was built by brute strength and I am not ready to yield it up in some tacit compact I have with a civilized world. Fuck a civilized world. Be aggressive. Let it flow through you. Let your strength be a way to impose your will on the world outside you.

As for some of the things we have left behind, one of them is jumping straight into the super intense weight lifting. At the time I considered the shock to the system positive, but the shock plus the incredibly long weight sessions were just tanking the CNS making continuation and growth difficult. We are ramping up here. However, even though we are only in the third week of phase 1 out of 10, even though it seems like we just started, phase two will begin on Monday and if you are working your ass off, keeping your mind in the game and keeping your diet on point by the end of phase 2 you are going to start seeing noticeable gains.

That you should be seeing gains by the end of phase 2 is a good thing because, and i want you to read this very fucking closely, because as of today we are ONLY 31 DAYS away from the first day of spring. That is right. Spring begins in 31 days. Phase two starts in 5 days and lasts 21 days which means at the end of phase 2 you will have 5 fucking days until spring.

Will you be in wife beater shape? Will you be ready to suns out guns out.

I will. And the reason I will is because I am putting in that effort every day with my workouts, with my diet and with my mindset. There is zero excuse for any of you not to be in the same boat.

So make sure you are ready.

Next week there will be more body part focused articles. I already have one ready to go on the adonis belt (as I know every fucking guy who touches a dumbbell wants the adonis belt more than anything) and another on lower delt development. If you guys have any other particular areas you would like me to cover, let me know.

Grind On

Comments

_