50 Red Flags Part 2 - Crazy Exes

 

 

Don't be this guy. Let her clean up her own mess.

2. They think all their exes are crazy and don't see the common denominator.

I'm not sure how many women are out there like this. I looked for women who did not go on the carousel, and if I figured that out, I would move on quickly. I hear this is quite common though. Personally, I would think if she has this notion that several of her boyfriends were crazy, that would mean she is into chasing the bad boy, and is looking at you like you are the one to settle down with after she "is tired of playing games".  You don't have to be her clean up crew after the party. Move on to someone better.  

Ask her who she dated in the past if you are considering taking it to the next level. She doesn't need to go into too much detail, but you may get a vibe from her in how she answers. Too much drama can show something about her.

Comments

_