99 Rules - Part 51

 


51. When people don't invite you to a party, you really shouldn't go. And sometimes even when you are invited, you shouldn't go.'

Nobody likes the crasher. They will think of you as a freeloader. Maybe this is one I have little experience with because I wouldn't hardly do this. I was usually the guy that would go out of his way to organize events, then have few show up. Still, there are a few times that a friend of a friend of a friend would show up, and it would irritate me. Who is this loser, and why is he drinking my beer, and then they would probably get the snot kicked out of them by someone. 

Instead, hold some get together of your own, on a different night, and invite some of them over. Making it your venue increases your status. Crashing someone else's gig decreases yours. 

Comments

_