99 Rules for Men - Part 53

 


53. When in doubt, always kiss the girl.

This is one I am guilty of not following very well.  I was shy in my single days, and there were a few girls I let get away, or they friend-zoned me because I was too slow to work my magic. The timing will never be perfect. The mood will never be perfect. You hesitate, and you will lose.

Even if you do and she the turns away, and she only offers you her cheek, you still are alright. She told you no in a sense, and you can move on. If you waited until next week, she still would have told you no, and you would have wasted a week. 

That being said, this says "in doubt". If you are forcing yourself on a girl when you know she will tell you no already, you may get slapped, beat up by a jealous boyfriend, or landed in jail. Don't go there. 

Comments

_