Red Pill Journey Part 3 ~ by Ransom

 


My third big RP experience was an actual relationship of my own in my late teens.  Pain is an effective teacher and the lessons were learned faster than they had been before.

There was a girl from my church who had medical problems.  Yeah you know where this is going.  By happenstance we were involved in the same group activity elsewhere, hit it off, and became "friends."  We hung out together, joined a club or two, chatted on the phone, that kind of stuff.

All the while she was abusive.  She was verbally abusive.  She was emotionally abusive.  She had a reality distortion field that was pretty effective on a young idiot like me.  I didn't particularly like her but she provided two of the most powerful social drugs that exist: female attention and the opportunity to white knight.

The power of female attention you all know.  For a teenage dweebtard with neither prospects nor the social skills to obtain them simply knowing there exists a gurl who can be reliably interacted with is intoxicating.  It's not a conscious thing but looking back on it I can easily see how my subconscious mind biased my decision making.

Some of you know the pleasure of being the white knight.  You are a pure hero on an important mission etc etc.  Feels mighty good so long as you can maintain the fantasy.

We were never an item but the basic chemistry was there.  Men and women cannot be friends because the chemicals are still there.

What a piece of work she was.  She was a magnificent liar who could drop enough information and misdirection to be interesting.  She was both denigrating and supplicating.  She always had drama for me to listen to and most of it was unverifiable.

I don't know how much of it was deliberate and how much was just the instinctive dysfunction of a messed-up girl but it worked well enough to keep me involved in her life for far too long.  Even after I was soured on her bad behavior and other girls entered my circle I still stubbornly stuck in the relationship because of my white knighting.  I though I was helping her.  I thought it was my responsibility.

Knowing what I know now the warning signs were about as subtle as an asteroid strike.  She verbally mistreated her father, a dutiful beta who was better than the women in his family deserved.  She constantly cut me down.  She had an expanding list of men whom she claimed had sexually abused or raped her.

I'm glad it all fell apart before I reached proper adulthood.  Who knows what kind of trouble I would be in?  In the big scheme of things this relationship wasn't that bad.  I avoided jail, maintained my reputation, and fathered no kids.  There're a lot of young men who can't say that after a woman like this.  In fact it was good to have these experiences.  It was good to be hurt and humiliated.  This was crap I needed to experience in order to avoid bigger disasters later and I'm glad it happened early enough for me to cleanly move on.

I don't know if beta-oriented boys can be warned away from this.  Some things we have to experience to understand.  Being saved too early would have spared me some important lessons.  I do think that the right advice before it started would have helped me learn faster though.  Here are a few thoughts to be wasted on the next generation.

1.) Don't go looking for The One.  You're too young and too stupid.  It is better to casually know a lot of girls so you can get learn the commonalities and the exceptions.  Know so many girls that they bore you and irritate you.

2.) Since you are definitely going to ignore the first piece of advice understand that any bad behavior at the beginning will only multiply as time goes on.  Whether either of you realize it or not she is training you.  The relationship will end badly anyway so why not practice training her?

3.) Since you won't follow that advice either just know that you don't owe her, and avoid getting into a position where you owe her.

4.) WOMEN ARE NOT LIKE MEN.

5.) Go find something brutal to do with men who will give you crap.  You will develop a mental point of reference that does not rely on women.  Yes it's a good idea and if you don't do it I'm charging you rent.

6.) You are the prize.  Except not yet.  Right now you're a twerp.  You got to earn it.

All of this is more effective if on a foundation built during childhood.  A boy who is interesting, confident, and motivated will be less susceptible to blue pill traps in the first place.

Comments

_