WB Archives 20180727 Weekend Challenge

 

WB Weekend Challenge

So, fellas, another Friday is here and it is time for another weekend challenge? How did last weeks thousand rep leg work out feel? I loved mine. I finished with a total weight moved of 100,715 pounds or 50.36 tons. Not bad work for a Sunday morning.

I enjoyed the thousand rep scheme so much that I decided to stick with it for this weekend. I did some research and found, on T Nation, a great 1000 rep arm work out. Since I will be out of the gym tomorrow in order to do some hiking and rock climbing with Ms. WB I decided I would bang this out after work today. I can’t wait to feel the pump in my arms that a carefully plotted 100 reps will bring.

So I want you guys to all enjoy your weekend, keep on your grind, make your lifts, enjoy the weather and above all have fun doing it. The summer is winding down, but it isn’t over yet….and as long as the sun is out……

….them guns should be out

So without further ado here is the WB fitness weekend challenge from the T Nation website. It is going to be a long session guys so plan on being in the gym for about 2 hours just blasting your arms. Trust me on this one, you are going to have fun and love the way you are looking and feeling after. Do not forget what Arnold said about the pump:

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let’s say you train your biceps, blood is rushing in to your muscles and that’s what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It’s as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I’m getting the feeling of cumming at home; I’m getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It’s terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven

1000 Rep Arm Blast

  1. EZ Bar Curl 5×20
  2. Straight Bar Pushdown 50×20
  3. Cable Curl 5×20
  4. Overhead Cable Extension 5×20
  5. Dumbbell Hammer Curl 5×20
  6. Skull Crushers 5×20
  7. Seated Barbell Curl (straight bar, touch your thighs at the bottom of the movement but do not rest the weight on them) 5×20
  8. Dumbbell Kickback (two at a time) 5×20
  9. EZ Bar Reverse Curl (NO BODY SWING KEEP STRAIGHT!) 5×20
  10. Bench Dip 5×20

Well, that’s it fellas. Go blow them tree trunks up. For fun do a before and after measurement.

Have a good weekend and Grind On

Comments

_