99 Rules for Men - Part 58 ~ by Ransom

 

58. Do 50 push-ups, sit-ups, and dips before you shower each morning.

What do the fitness guys say about this?  Is this a good workout?

My goofball cousin wanted to join the Marines from an early age.  We all rolled our eyes -- he never stuck to anything -- but we humored the kid.  He was persistent and started working out on an ongoing basis.  Marines posters hung all along his bedroom walls and he never stopped talking about it.  I remember one time he had us count his sit-ups while he showed off.  The little nut job got north of a hundred before I wandered off.  He threw up after I left.

Wouldn't you know it, a few years later I attended his graduation from boot camp in San Jose.  He was near the top of the class.

Working out won't necessarily turn you into a Wall of Meat that Kills People, but it will sure help.

Comments

_