Rules for Men 66 - Wealth

 

Wealth isn't always measured in dollars

66. If you come from money, embrace it. We live in a world that rewards intelligence, creativity, and risk-taking.

Guess I never struggled with this problem. Maybe that will change in about 5 years when we pay off the house. I guess wealth is relative, but I never had much free money to feel like I can just do what I want.

That being said, this idea can be applied in other areas. I feel fortunate that I have a relatively sound family life. It is something I embrace and I do not feel ashamed in the least for that or for my health. Especially on the MGTOW videos, I see a bunch of men that are resentful of others with a good family life. What they have has nothing to do with you. They may have bad luck, or have done things which caused them to have issues. You should not feel shame for it. If anything, you can tell them what you did to earn your success. 

If you are wealthy, you should not feel obligated to give that to others. Of course being charitable is great, but don't let others shame you or coerce money out of you. Instead, help others find that success by sharing your talents and strengths as appropriate. As of 2021, we are still mostly a capitalist society, lets work to keep it that way. 


Comments

_