Hot Rankings



Icepop, a site that I never heard of before but had content that I wanted to steal, ranked countries in order of hotness of their women. I invite you to go directly to their site to view the women they chose to represent those countries. 26 and below were "honorable mentions" in their list, but since they were ordered, I don't see how it isn't just an extension of the first 25, and I've added them as such.

https://www.icepop.com/most-beautiful-women-countries/

I will merely present the list here. Examples will appear in the comments later.

1. Venezuela
2. Brazil
3. Ukraine
4. Colombia
5. Sweden
6. Netherlands
7. USA
8. India
9. Philippines
10. South Africa
11. Italy
12. Russia
13. France
14. Kenya
15. Norway
16. Denmark
17. Australia
18. United Kingdom
19. Israel
20. Lebanon
21. Trinidad & Tobago
22. South Korea
23. Mexico
24. Argentina
25. Canada
26. Switzerland
27. Ghana
28. Peru
29. Bulgaria
30. Croatia
31. Jamaica
32. Turkey
33. Japan
34. Germany
35. Morocco

There is one error in this list. Can you spot it? 

Bonus points: Identify the country the girl at the top of the article is from.

Comments

_