The Alternates - by Murdoc

Our founder, Jim, having to work from a cell phone and being high as hell on drugs, requested that I format and add a picture to the Why Things Suck article. Not sure what theme he had in mind, I offered him the following.

 

 

The one that ended up being used, 

 

It was humorous enough, and the best I found in the short amount of time before publication. There are tons more in this category, though, and I was getting bogged down chuckling at all the others I was finding, since they were inappropriate for the particular article. 

Decent place to start 

Digging a bit, you can find this. I would suppose it's somewhat common but I can't remember ever seeing it before, and it tickled me:

marilyn maupin on Twitter: ""Not only will this kill you, it will hurt the whole  time you're dying." https://t.co/eHcNkOVLXq" / Twitter

And then this, because I have made these before, had a very good reason, and know enough about high voltage and high current electricity to not kill myself.

 OSHA Memes - Home | Facebook

Not accidentally killing others with electricity I'm not so certain about, but so far I have a spotless track record.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

_