Old Sluts Part 13 - Knowing someone else got her best

 

She was once young, hot, and untainted.

There was this girl I knew back in school. I had a crush on her in 6 and 7th grades. She was a good looking blonde, athletic, fun, and perky.  In my pathetic way, once I went out to our dairy barn, dialed her number, called her up and asked her if I could take her out to the movies, with my older brother driving us, of course. She turned me down, and I was mildly heartbroken. 

A few months later, she gets herself a boyfriend. This guy was not your average guy, he was a stoner, a Junior in High School, and had quite a reputation. Not long after, I overhear her talking with her friends about having sex. The next several years were like that, she became trashy herself, hopped from boyfriend to boyfriend and I lost interest in her. 

Sometime about 10 years after high school, I see her, she is visiting our hometown, and had been living in Las Vegas. We talk for a half-hour or so, she tells about her life. She was single, had two kids and worked as a waitress. There were several tattoos and a general haggard look to her. 

While talking with her, she was acting flirty, but I made subtle hints that I would pass and left it at that. At this point, I was already locked into church, and was well on my engineering degree. 

I suppose I could have taken her on her offer at that point. However, she just was not the same anymore. That hot, skinny, young girl I crushed on just was not the same anymore. Her Junior boyfriend got that, now she was old, haggard, carrying some weight, emotionally damaged, maybe carrying disease, and just not worth my time. That was 20 years ago. I could imagine how she would look now at 47.  



Comments

_