99 Rules for Men Part 71 - Desserts

 

This stuff will kill you


71. Desserts are for women. Order one and pretend you don't mind that she's eating yours.

If I go to a restaurant, I will eat a dinner. If I eat dinner, I become full. If I am full, I don't want to pack my guts with sugary stuff that I won't enjoy and will only get fat, or my wife fat.

That being said, I do like to go out for a treat every now and then. I will either grab my wife, or one of my kids, and we will go to this local burger joint and order a small shake to split between the two of us. It is a fun little treat to go and spend some time with them. 

However, if you are single, and you don't plan on dating the girl you are with long term, you can go ahead and order the dessert. But then you have to dump her when she gets fat. 

Comments

_