Old Sluts Part 14 - You don't deserve it

 

A life of solitude is better than life of drama

In the last 13 articles of this series, we have discussed the negative aspects of marrying up an old slut (disease, divorce, her chasing attention, smells, her being an "Alpha Widow", lack of commitment, lack of morals, distrust, opinions from extended family and friends, and knowing someone else got her best). Trust me, I have plenty to go, but sometimes it just pays to stop and reflect on yourself. 

If you are reading this, you are probably a decent guy that put hard work into building a life and a home for yourself. Do you want to risk the little empire you built, to you want to risk your dick falling off or getting an itchy rash that will not go away? Is the sex really worth it, assuming she doesn't views sex like a job, from all those experiences of her past? Do you really want her to be the mother of your children? 

I have a good marriage with a good wife. But, it ties me down. In retrospect, I put myself in a very risky situation. I would say that my life has improved marginally since my single days, but it came at a cost. If the woman you are considering becoming involved with has a bad attitude, has a questionable reputation, and/or has baggage, I doubt she will be able to improve your life beyond the costs she incurs upon you. Just some food for thought.

Comments

_